I hate about 95% of diaper bags. And game over for any diaper bag with a cartoon character or theme! Just like with everything else, I'm obviously very picky about diaper bags. I have been searching for diaper bags for weeks now and there's only one brand that I consistently like... Petunia Pickle Bottom. Funny name, but awesome bags! They're so nice, but as with most things nice, they are expensive! The original bag that I liked was $325. But after seeing the bag in person at Neiman Marcus, I didn't like it anymore. The pattern had velour insets (which I overlooked in the online ad) and I thought velour would look inappropriate somewhere tropical like Guam. There were a couple of other styles that I liked but of course I couldn't find them in person at any of the stores. After more searching, I finally decided that PPB was the way to go and I'd just order a bag site unseen.
The day I decided that, I got an email from them about a sample sale they were having online! 30-70% off certain styles! So I patiently waited until 8am the day the sample sale started and shopped away. There were two bags I really liked and I couldn't decide between the two of them. So, since the prices were so good (I got both for a total of what 1/2 of what the original bag would have cost), I bought both! That way I can see them both in person and decide which one I like best and which style will work better for me. Whichever one I don't want, I'll sell. (No returns since it was a clearance sale.) So without further delay, here are the bags I picked:


And I bought this blanket, which matches bag #2:
1 comment:
I LOVE the bags-they are both so beautiful!
Post a Comment