Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know what Caroline is thankful for... her new Jumperoo toy! Kristina and I put it together for her yesterday and she was quite the happy girl. Caroline seemed to take to it right away. I managed to get a few shots:


But she started getting REALLY excited and realized she could bounce, so she became a blur...

Here she is hanging out with her Uncle Mike. He was walking around without his shirt because he brushed his back against some coral during an ocean swim and is recovering from that.
All in all, we had a great Thanksgiving. Kristina did a fantastic job cooking the food and we all ate until we were stuffed silly. It was as perfect as a day can be without Benjamin!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Tim and I got a HUGE kick out the second picture! She sure can ham it up!! haha

Anonymous said...

I love ALL your new pictures. I missed reading your blog while you were in the states. You got me doing my own blog for our family pictures. We have the rainforest jumperaoo and Brandon loves it!! Its the best!!