Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's official... we're coming home!

In a mere 6+ hours, we'll be on a jet plane heading back to the good 'ole continental USA! We're excited, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to how sad I am to leave Guam behind. I'll post a longer entry on that subject when I have more time but suffice it to say that this period of my life holds a huge and significant part of my heart. San Diego is going to have to be awesome to pull me out of this "I already miss Guam" funk!

Caroline is super excited to be going to "Sandy Ego" and can't wait to ride on the plane. I can't wait to get settled with my favorite girl, favorite boxer and of course my favorite main man in our new house! Oh yeah, and the little man on his way!

I'll update from San Diego when I have the chance! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal. I know just how you feel and how emotional the coming days and weeks will be through this transition. If you ever need an understanding ear I'm here. We can cry and laugh together.
xo Kirsty