Friday, February 24, 2012

Big posts coming soon, I promise!

I know I haven't posted for a while.  I have really good reasons.  Two of them... three if you count the dog.  Besides keeping Casa de Geib somewhat running, I've been busy with all sorts of projects around the house.

After a year of living here, I've finally started tackling my list.  This is no small feat... the list consists of things from painting to hanging chandeliers to building shelves, reupholstering furniture and basically losing my mind.  And more.  But I'm having lots of fun in the process...  The joy of finally "settling in" and having a house that is truly mine to do as I please with is proving to be entirely too much fun.

I'm still in the midst of working through the projects, but I'll start posting them soon.  Get ready for some fun before and after posts!

2 comments: