Today was Caroline's very first ballet recital! She managed to steal the show of course... you'll see on the video! Guess she was enjoying twirling a little too much... she wasn't ready for it to end. :)
Here's the princess with her dad:
And with Mommy:
Don't forget that clicking on either of those pictures should take you to the original, large sized picture!
And very, very terrible quality video, that around 20 seconds in drifts away from Caroline but eventually drifts back: (The professional video of the performance won't be in for about 6 weeks or so. Caroline is the third from the right for most of the performance. And she's the performer who keeps on performing even when everyone else has hit the ending position.)
To say we're a little bit proud doesn't even begin to cover it! :)
1 comment:
OHMYGOSH! I am so proud of her! She looked amazing and so precious, I liked how she did the fyling arms part realy slow haha I miss my little princess! :)I'm such a proud Aunt! Is there a dvd of the show?
Post a Comment