Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Prenatal class

Benjamin and I had our prenatal class today. I don't think either of us really learned anything we didn't already know, but it never hurts to hear the important things multiple times! We also got set up for two different ultrasounds. The first will be done by the infertility clinic on October 11th and that one will tell us how many gestational sacs (babies!) we have. The second one will be done by my obstetrician at 8 weeks, 4 days (which will be October 25th) and he'll just be checking to make sure we're progressing as we should. These next couple of weeks are going to drag by!

I've been feeling pretty good lately. I find myself getting really tired during the middle of the day. But no "morning sickness" yet, thank goodness. I know that's likely ahead, so I'm enjoying the time I have without it. I'm also making sure to eat well while I can. :) Being 4 1/2 weeks pregnant isn't so bad.

No comments: