Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Dogs

Nothing super exciting is going on right now! We're just counting down the days until next week's ultrasound. :) I've been feeling fine. I'm still fatigued and constantly hungry, but nothing horrible yet! I don't think I've been moody, but I'm pretty sure Benjamin has a different opinion on that...

To pass the time, I decided to post some recent pictures of us with the dogs. These pictures were taken on a disposable camera, so they're kind of terrible, but nonetheless, we thought we'd share.


Me & Bentley

Ben trying to smile, but having trouble under the strain of Bentley's weight. Do you think Bentley's spoiled? I think he's going to have a hard time not being the baby anymore!


An extreme close up of the boys!


Ben & Heidi


No, this isn't a rodent. It's actually Jillie Bean, the chihuahua. Her eyes are not devil red in person, I swear. Also, the floor is NOT dirty, it's just ugly.

No comments: