Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The countdown is on!

This ultrasound is just about the only thing on my mind. Well, besides food and how sore parts of my body are. But mainly the ultrasound.

Our friends are all taking bets on how many we're having. No matter how often I tell everyone the odds are extremely high that it is only 1 baby in there, most current bets are at 2 to 3 babies. One friend has her money on 4 in there which makes me wonder what I've done to her to make her hate me so much, haha.

Anyway, less than two days until we find out! Well, one day and fourteen hours to be exact. Not that I'm counting every time I look a the clock or anything.

I'm mainly excited about the ultrasound, but honestly, a small part of me is scared that there will be no heartbeat or bad news like things haven't progressed and the pregnancy isn't viable. I know the odds are in our favor that all will be well, but I still am still slightly worried. And so tired of the word odds.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fingers crossed that all goes incredibly smoothly! (and that there are no more than TWO babies in there!) Can I have one, if there's more? Just kidding! Please call me when you can - I can't wait to find out the details!!

Anonymous said...

I'm super excited for you guys! Hoping there is just one but if not, you guys are that much more blessed. I know how anxious you are to see the baby -- I always was. Update when you can!