Well, it seems as though the cat is out of the bag. Mostly everyone knows about the pregnancy now. But let's all please keep in mind that it is still VERY early in the pregnancy! We originally didn't plan on telling anyone else our news until after the first trimester at a safer point in the pregnancy. However, due to some circumstances out of our hands, the news started traveling, so we went ahead and shared it with everyone ourselves. Please be cautiously optimistic and keep your fingers crossed for Baby Geib!
I'll keep you all posted with news and ultrasound pictures. We'll have our second ultrasound this thursday and the third next thursday.
We have decided on both our boy name and girl name but we are keeping this a secret until the birth. We're also not sure if we're going to find out the sex of the baby. If we do, we'll likely keep it a secret. (I can't help it, we're secretive people!) Benjamin will be deployed when I would most likely have the sex ultrasound and since I'm not sure how much contact we'll be able to have, I wouldn't feel right about sharing the news with anyone else. I hope you all understand!
I hope everyone is doing well! Oh, and while I'm updating, I'd like to thank my awesome mother-in-law, Judy, and our close friends who did a supreme job of keeping our secret a secret these past 3 1/2 weeks! I know it wasn't easy, but we really thank you!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment