Sunday, October 21, 2007

Don't ever watch this movie while pregnant...




I made the mistake of watching this movie while pregnant, with my husband off at SERE. Let me tell you, I cried more during this movie than in the last ten years of MY LIFE.

In case you've never heard of it, it's about a man (Michael Keaton) who finds out that he has terminal cancer and only months to live. His wife (Nicole Kidman) is pregnant with their first child, so he decides to make a video diary so that his baby will be able to get to know him someday. Then he suffers and DIES FROM THE CANCER. Depressing! I'd watch about 10-15 minutes at a time and then pause it to cry.

I cried. And cried. And cried some more. I'm boycotting sad movies for the rest of my life I think! Or at least for the rest of the pregnancy...

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Don't watch The Notebook then either! Comedies only from now on-or until Ben gets home. :)