Sorry that these posts have been few and far between! I haven't forgotten about the blog, I've just been busy having fun with family. I promise to do a really big entry along with lots and lots of pictures soon!
Caroline and I have been having such a blast here in the States with everyone. Time sure does fly when you're having fun! We're going to try to go home in early November. It's completely dependent on when the military has a flight back to Guam from Texas available though, so it could be quite the adventure getting back. I'll keep you all posted!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear you're having a good time!
Aw I was JUST thinking about you!! Let me know when you get home!! I can't wait to see your pics from Texas.
I miss you!
Post a Comment