Friday, April 17, 2009

Pretty, pretty pony!

I think it's about time we have a post dedicated just to Bentley. (Edited to add: Oops, I just decided to add pictures of Caroline, so it's not solely dedicated to Bentley anymore. How about we just not tell him that?) Benjamin claims this is a post dedicated to dog abuse. I'll let you be the judge. Pretty cute or pretty abused?





The girls and I have been having a great time. Still continuing our daily pool parties and I am starting to get quite the nice little tan. As a group, we have decided to put in an order to Victoria's Secret for some swimsuits since that's basically all we wear these days.

Are you wondering what Caroline is up to right at this moment? She is using the furniture to stand up while we fold laundry on the floor next to her. Her dad has asked her to not use one piece in particular to stand on. Want to guess what it is? Yep, the Bose subwoofer.


2 comments:

mestreen said...

Bentley does NOT look amused. I, on the other hand, am. :)

Mandy said...

It looks like she's having great fun with the subwoofer in that last pic.

Bentley looks adorable with his bow! It's a hard life sometimes, Bentley.