Monday, April 27, 2009

Presents and pictures of those elusive teeth!

Today we had a package waiting for us on our doorstep. Our mailman likes to strategically place packages in a place where you are sure to trip over them. I haven't decided if he does this because he really likes us (and wants to make sure we are privy to the joy of opening gifts ASAP) or because he really hates us (and wants us to trip over said gifts and die.) Either way, we don't mind. Caroline and I got busy opening the package we and Bentley almost tripped over, which happened to be from Grandma Federico. Well, I got busy opening the box and Caroline got busy grabbing every single thing in the box and throwing it behind her. Because she isn't messy enough without going the added measure of throwing the contents of the box around. Baby tornado! Every single thing you see around her (besides the nursing pillow and two books) are things she threw from the box.

Look at those meaty thighs and belly! She's a growing girl, even if she's only growing horizontally right now.



It was so cloudy and rainy today that the above pictures look like they were taken at night time, but they weren't. Anyway, here's video of our present opening session:

And now let's move on to pictures I got of Caroline's teeth. The best time to get pictures of those elusive little guys was when Caroline was eating. That means you get to see a mouthful of food and close up of bananas smeared on Caroline's cheek. Sorry!
See them? They are there! As well as cereal! Yum!
See them now? No? Okay, let me zoom in on them for you:


Not sure still? Ok, let me pull a John Madden and draw on the picture for you! (Side note... I had to sit here and think about what John Madden's name is. Steve Madden? No, he designs shoes. Fat Guy Madden? No, that is just what my mother calls him. I finally had to google.)

The tooth labeled 1 was the first to break through the surface, last friday. Tooth 2 started poking through yesterday.

2 comments:

mestreen said...

Love the teeth and love the John Madden reference! :)

Sara said...

Aw such cute little razor-sharp implements for biting mommy!! hehe Hopefully she won't realize she can!