Sunday, May 3, 2009

A quick picture update and some big congratulations!!!

This is the face of a very patient and tolerant dog. And a very excited and loving baby.

Little Miss Caroline pointing out things in her book. Pointing is one of her new favorite things to do. When you're carrying her, she'll point out things she wants you to take her to. She just loves being a little leader!

More "reading."


This is the face she gets when she's playing with daddy's Bose system subwoofer. I can't tell if it's because she thinks the subwoofer is way cool or if she enjoys being naughty.

See that laundry basket in the background? That's what I tried to use to corral Caroline in the living room. The operative word there being tried. She very quickly learned that she can bulldoze a laundry basket right out of the way. I thought that maybe putting some laundry in the basket to weigh it down would work... but then she climbed over the basket. She is quite clever!

Moving on to the congratulations... Benjamin has promoted and is now Lieutenant Geib! Woo-hoo!!! Caroline and I are SUPER proud of him and we know you all are too. :) And now we have officially learned how to spell "lieutenant." Think it's easy? Close your eyes and try it again! Still think it's easy? It's because you cheated.

More congratulations go to my near and dear lifelong friend, who I consider a sister, Mandy and her husband, Carl, who welcomed their healthy daughter to the world April 28th, 2009. Eliza Jane is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be more excited about having a niece! I can't wait until her and Caroline can become as good of friends as Mandy and me! :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thank you! And congratulations to Ben!

mestreen said...

I think I'll stick to Lt..... :) Congrats!