Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hail and Farewell!

Today we had a squadron event called a Hail and Farewell. That's where we welcome the new squadron members and send off the departing ones. Today's H & F was thrown down at the base beach. We had a great time! Caroline played with her friend Tommy and both babies had a blast. They pulled eachother's hair, pinched eachother's cheeks and tried to take eachother's toys. You know, what babies do.


Me & Caroline. I know, ya'll must have almost collapsed of shock seeing me in a blog picture.
Daddy & Caroline with the beach restaurant and cliffs behind them. Caroline had just finished her bottle and is paunching out accordingly.

The Geib household has been listening to the new Blue October CD on repeat. Blue October is my favorite band of all time, but I'm a terrible fan and it took like 2 months for me to buy their newest CD. To my defense, it's very hard to find their stuff out here in Guam. And I did find one copy on the Air Force base, but it was censored. Forget that! I ended up finding it at the Naval base though... I guess the Navy doesn't mind letting us choose whether we want something censored or not. Benjamin happens to love the CD equally, and since we agree on so little music we like and he's not a Britney Spears fan, we are taking advantage of this rarity.

No comments: