Saturday, May 23, 2009

MESSES!

Caroline made this mess. All by herself. So not kidding. She crawled over to the bookshelf and just went to town, like a baby tornado. She was having such a good time that I just couldn't stop her. And now you can see our questionable reading materials such as Service Etiquette, an autographed Marian Keyes chick-lit novel, books about boxers, chihuahuas, etc. I wish Caroline would have at least strewn about my Dostoyevsky or Tolstoy so that you would have been impressed by her mess and my great literary tastes. Oh well!


Here Caroline is doing her fake cry.


And here she is "reading." Judy, see that green chair randomly hanging out in our dining room? That's the chair I bought for Katy's room. And to the rest of our readers, pardon the mess. We are doing a massive spring cleaning/home renovation right now, so our house is full of randomly place furniture, curtain rods, boxes, decorations, etc. We will, God willing, be done this weekend.

Here are two videos of Caroline and Bentley:




And last, we have Caroline practicing walking in the kitchen. Pardon our counter tops, which have been overtaken with our paint cans, shelves, frames, and everything else going on my sister's bedroom's walls! :)



I almost didn't post these videos because I feel like the house looks a mess in them, but because I love you all and know you won't judge (or at least won't tell me if you do), here you go. :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

No judgement here....believe me...none at all!!!

mestreen said...

Honestly, I wouldn't notice 'the mess' if you hadn't brought attention to it! It's called life! No worries. :)