Just wanted to post some recent pictures of Caroline! The text will have to wait for another update though because I am really sleepy!

This is how Caroline sleeps... on her tummy, knees pulled up under her, feet crossed. So cute!

I noticed that a shirt of mine had an
unrepairable hole, so I did what anyone would do -- dress the dog up in it!

Caroline and Daddy

After
bathtime...

"Reading" one of her many books!

Relaxing with Bentley on the rug

Still just kicking back!
Posing with Bentley's butt... (Check out her pretty little teeth!)
Trying to check out dad's speakers...

Thinking about climbing...

Total
Broadway pose! :)

Looking for books on her bookshelf


Wondering if mommy is going to stop taking pictures of her soon! See that pink tub in the background? Those are all clothes she's recently grown out of that need to go into storage. She's growing so quickly now!
2 comments:
I think that baby of yours spent her time in your tummy in that pose! Love the pics!
ok Caroline is cute as always but your commentary to your photos never fails to crack me up.
Kirsty
Post a Comment