October 19th officially marked 5 years of marriage for us! Can you believe it? Us either! We are not quite sure where the time went, but it flew by. And I think I can speak for Benjamin when I say that I can't wait to see what the next 5 years bring and then the next 5 years and then the next... well... you get it! Here's hoping for many more wonderful years. We're thrilled to have celebrated this milestone but look forward to the many that lie ahead.You're all probably thinking that since Benjamin is currently deployed to the desert, he didn't take me out on a romantic date. Ah, but you're wrong! Deployed or not, he's an amazingly wonderful and thoughtful husband! And he's also lucky that I have equally amazingly wonderful and thoughtful friends...
Here are some pictures from our romantic anniversary date. ENJOY!
Safety always comes first for Benjamin. Even if he's suddenly been morphed into an 18 inch tall, stuffing filled form, he knows that he wants to arrive alive and straps in appropriately. In this case, into a car seat.
On the way to the restaurant, we spotted a camel in the clouds in the sky. (Enlarge it if you don't believe me!) Obviously Benjamin arranged that to pay respects to his current desert climate. Obviously.Even though Benjamin was so far away for our anniversary, the day wasn't any less special. To my best friend, my husband, happy anniversary! These five years have been the best of my life and I can't wait to see what else the years ahead have in store for us. I love you!
And to my best gal friends, thank you so very much. You'll never know just how much your kindness, generosity and thoughtfulness mean to me. :)

1 comment:
very fun post- you are lucky to have such good girlfriends! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment