My friend Julie called the other day to ask if I wouldn't mind watching her son, Tommy, for a little while this weekend. I was thrilled that she asked because Caroline aboslutely loves playing with other babies and I knew she'd have a blast. Tommy came over today and as predicted, the babies had a great time. I really hope that they can play again soon! Tommy was such a pleasure to have. We'll just have to keep an eye on the two of them -- they totally kissed today. :) There was lots of hugging as well and it was... precious.
Here they are playing with Caroline's laptop.
Caroline apparently thought that Tommy's feet should be smelled. Maybe I should stop playing the "smelly feet" game with her before she does this at a socially unacceptable age! At least Tommy didn't mind and wasn't offended when she declared that he had stinky feet. Sidenote, isn't Tommy a little dreamboat?! He is so adorable! And for the record, his feet do not stink.
Here's Caroline walking around in my flip flops, a new favorite game.
Cuddling with Mama!
The return of scrunchy face!
And finally, saying hi to Dada:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is just so gosh darn cute, everytime I read a new post it instantly brightens my day!
2 comments:
She is just so gosh darn cute, everytime I read a new post it instantly brightens my day!
-Angie
Not gonna lie, I was cracking up at Tommy's stinky feet! AND SHE SAID HI! Oh... like I said, too fast!
Post a Comment