So the UT/A&M game day in the Geib household holds the potential of being an ugly day, but Benjamin and I handle it really well usually. The gloating is kept to a minimum and we try to be very respectful of eachother's feelings. Ah, rivalry. We've made it through 5 years so far though, so I think we're doing a great job of not letting it get in our way, haha. However, with a budding Longhorn making her UT fandom known, I see things getting a little sticky soon. Sorry Benjamin, I tried to be fair and I gave Caroline the choice and well, this is what she picked. At least we can stop wondering which side she'd choose now!Thursday, November 26, 2009
UT vs A&M!
So the UT/A&M game day in the Geib household holds the potential of being an ugly day, but Benjamin and I handle it really well usually. The gloating is kept to a minimum and we try to be very respectful of eachother's feelings. Ah, rivalry. We've made it through 5 years so far though, so I think we're doing a great job of not letting it get in our way, haha. However, with a budding Longhorn making her UT fandom known, I see things getting a little sticky soon. Sorry Benjamin, I tried to be fair and I gave Caroline the choice and well, this is what she picked. At least we can stop wondering which side she'd choose now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I love the pic of her running toward you. She is so full of life!
M
Post a Comment