Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beach Day!

Here's Caroline posing with her arm around her imaginary Dada!

For my mom's last full day in Guam, we decided to end on a really fun note by going to the beach! Caroline had a great time playing in the sand and water and we had a great time watching her. She really is a little beach baby!

Mom left today and while it's always sad to say goodbye, this one was a lot easier! That's probably because Caroline and I will be traveling to Houston ourselves in just over 24 hours. :) Which brings me to my next topic -- blog updates. Basically, if you don't see a lot of updates over the next month, it's because Caroline and I are doing one of the following things: visiting with family and friends, shopping, eating at Chick Fil A, shopping, sightseeing or eating at Texas Roadhouse. And we'll possibly be shopping. ;)

Don't worry though... if there aren't a lot of blog entries over this next month, I'll do some mega-posts when we get back to Guam to make up for it!

Take care, wish me luck on traveling 18 hours across the world with a very active toddler on my lap (and no open seat next to us unfortunately) and enjoy the rest of the pictures from our afternoon at Tarague Beach!
Caroline really enjoyed playing in the water. She also loved pointing out the fish swimming by and picking up the little crabs along the shoreline.

Caroline's little footprint!

Grandma & Caroline

Caroline & Mommy. I'm rockin' the monokini until my scar finishes healing and until I hate it less.

Us two gals again. Caroline was looking for little sandcrabs!

Here's Caroline pointing to her grandma. She wasn't feeling the whole picture-taking thing.

More pointing!

Then a kiss!

And then both of us were distracted.... oh well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I officially want to come and live where you live.. like right now!!!!! That water looks amazing! And up you must have your mum's great genes because holly heck your mum looks FABULOUS for being a Gran'ma!!!
Kirsty :)

Christine said...

You all look gorgeous!! Have fun in Houston

Anonymous said...

I'm liking this Kirsty friend!
:)