Wow... it's 2010?! That was fast! Anyone else feel like 2009 flew by?
I couldn't post pictures of this before because I didn't want the surprise ruined for Benjamin, but Caroline made him a Christmas card. Nothing like some artwork from Caroline to make things in Iraq a little brighter, right? Here she is working on her masterpiece:
A video of the artist in action:
The finished product:
And here's Caroline modeling her new princess gear: (I promise she was a lot more excited about it than she looks in the pictures!)
Here's a close-up of her awesome shoes and not-so-awesome scab from playing outside:
Here she is just being silly:
This one is about a month old but I forgot to post it before and thought Caroline's grandmas and grandpas might enjoy seeing her learning how to eat with a spoon.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Awww Crystal she's so precious in her princess get up! BTW I LOVE the pink dress you have her in.
1 comment:
Awww Crystal she's so precious in her princess get up! BTW I LOVE the pink dress you have her in.
-Angie
Post a Comment