With the days until Benjamin comes home dragggggggging by, there hasn't been a lot to update on. Plus my camera battery is dead, so that gives me even less material to post. I'll charge it today!
Caroline's top canine teeth are coming in which means that when she sees her daddy soon, she'll have a full mouth of teeth. I think she only had about four teeth when he left, but I could be wrong. I need to look back on the blog and figure it out. But the point is that she has changed quite a lot, in many ways other than dentally!
One of my favorite ways she's changing is she's forming small sentences. I just love the communication that brings! She'll say "Where go?" when searching for things and "I toot!" when... well, you know when. I'm surprised she's using "I" instead of "me." When I talk to her about what I'm doing, I usually start with "Mommy is going to make you a snack. First I'm going to get X out and then I'm going to get Y. I hope you like it." I've heard that toddlers usually pick up "me" before "I" but at this point I'm sure she's just mimicking anyway. But hearing her say "I toot!" after the loudest fart this house has heard in months is pretty hilarious. We both laugh which I know is terrible because the last thing I want our daughter to learn is that farts are amusing. But they are! (Coming from babies. Don't lie. You'd laugh too.)
Typing about a certain someone must have made her ears start ringing because she's letting me know she's no longer napping. Ya'll take care and I'll post some pictures soon!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment