Saturday, March 6, 2010

Flashback

We decided to have family pictures taken this past summer before Benjamin deployed. We kept it under wraps because we planned to send the photos to Benjamin's mother, Judy, as a birthday gift. Once we did that, we got really busy with my sister being here, my appendectomy adventure and Benjamin's deployment. I've always wanted to post them though and I figure it's better late than never.

Can you believe how much Caroline has grown and changed since these pictures were taken? How much she's changed in the course of one deployment?

This is my all-time favorite picture of Caroline and Benjamin!








The next blog update may be a little ways away, but I promise it will be well worth the wait! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a little baby and now she's a big girl! They are adorable!

Jennifer said...

What fantastic photos! Love them! Love your family!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the last picture. She's gotten so big!

-Angie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family. We love you and miss you and are so glad Ben is safely home.

M

Eve said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love her little dress!