Sunday, March 21, 2010

Homecoming!

Benjamin's been home for two whole weeks now and I still want to pinch myself because it just seems too good to be true. We're loving all of this family time! But I know I've neglected the blog, so I spent some time tonight putting up a few of my favorite pictures from homecoming as well as a MOVIE! I found that I loved way too many pictures, so instead of trying to post them all here, I decided to make a mini-movie full of pictures and VIDEO of the homecoming. Enjoy! And if you're feeling up to it, watch the going away video before the homecoming one. If you just can't stand waiting any longer to see the homecoming one, skip to it!

Going-away: (Just a tip... if an ad pops up at the bottom of the youtube screen while watching the video, click the little x right next to the text "ads by google" just above the tool bar of the youtube screen and that should minimize it!)


Homecoming:


A few favorite pictures:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the videos! I'm glad you're enjoying your family time!

GUAMtastic said...

Yeah!!! So glad you are all back together again! The video was TOO cute!

Jennifer said...

Love it! Welcome home Ben! I love you guys!

Our Family said...

You didn't put in a warning that Kleenexes were needed! So happy for all of you!

Jessica said...

I thought I'd have to watch the going away video again, but I remembered it right away. You do such a good job with these videos... they are sob inducing!! When things settle down on there I'd love for you to do a tutorial post on how to make those :)

Congratulations - I'm so so so glad the three of you are together again!!