Her favorite past time, besides the park, is bath time. As you can imagine, that's the perfect combination. Here are some pictures of bath time in the Geib household.
She was looking at Bentley.


She still has those lovely lashes! Which reminds me, my mascara has totally disappeared. I know she took it, I just don't know where she put it...
This picture makes me laugh! Caroline has learned how to make funny faces from Yo Gabba Gabba. This one is supposed to be the one where you put your thumb to your nose, your fingers toward the sky and wiggle the digits. For whatever reason, Caroline mimics this by sticking her finger in her nose while sticking her tongue out. She thinks this is absolutely hilarious. Thank goodness she hasn't done it in public... yet.
2 comments:
She is really growing up, isn't she? She doesn't look like a baby anymore!
your daughter is such an absolute ham. I totally love her.
Kirsty
Post a Comment