Saturday, May 15, 2010

For the family...

I've gotten quite a few emails asking for suggestions for gifts for Caroline's birthday. Honestly, there's not really anything that she needs and I don't want anyone to feel obligated to buy her anything at all. The child wants for nothing... and the best gift you can give her is a big hug the next you see her. However, I know some of you want tangible suggestions, so here are some ideas. Again, just ideas, not requests! All of the clothing I found on the Kohl's website and Caroline is a size 2T. The tea set and books I found on Amazon. If you happen to buy her something off of this entry, let me know and I'll remove it from the blog.

Caroline's very favorite author is Mo Willems. She has all of his pigeon books along with Edwina. Here are a couple of his books that she doesn't have:

(She does have Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale, this book's prequel)
http://www.amazon.com/Knuffle-Bunny-Too-Mistaken-Identity/dp/1423102991/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273933056&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.com/Leonardo-Terrible-Monster-Notable-Childrens/dp/0786852941/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273933117&sr=1-1


And she absolutely loves anything in the world having to do with Olivia (by Ian Falconer or Emily Sollinger) and she doesn't have any of the books:


She LOVES nightgowns!


http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids/toddlergirls/sleepwear/PRD~578563/Carters+PolkaDot+Rainbow+Nightgown.jsp



She likes to dress up:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids/toddlergirls/dresses/PRD~607272/Youngland+Mermaid+Sundress.jsp


And dress down:
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids/girlsbrands/carters/PRD~550331/Carters+Plaid+Fruit+Tank.jsp

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids/toddlergirls/tops/PRD~582644/Jumping+Beans+Fish+Babydoll+Tank.jsp


No comments: