Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's the end of June already?

Gosh, time flies when you're having fun! Or when you're playing with your food, in Caroline's case...

I know the blog hasn't seen a lot of updates lately, but the Geib household has been VERY busy! I have several updates in progress, so you should see a few new entries in the coming days. I'm working on covering Judy and Anna Beth's visit as well as everything else we've had going on this month. We've been working on a big, fun project that we should be done with in a couple of weeks and we'll make sure to post a big reveal. In the meantime, while waiting for the updates, please enjoy a couple of videos of Caroline.
For the record, I have not bribed Caroline to be a "Lawn-hern." She's just a UT girl at heart I think! It's okay though, I told Benjamin that we can pretend Bentley's an Aggie to "even out the numbers." But for that record, Bentley is burnt orange with black, so he kind of has Longhorn pride all over him too. Don't tell Benjamin.

No comments: