Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hurdles!

First hurdle? Complete swim lessons! Check! Second hurdle? Hands off Tommy! No check!

Look at how cute these two are!



Swim class in action:


Learning how to get out of the pool without using stairs. Useful stuff!



Ok, so I got her to wave but she was a little perturbed that I was disrupting her swimming.





Hurdle #2 -- the house passing termite inspection. Termites are apparently a big issue out in San Diego and our house had it's official termite inspection today. It passed with flying colors! No termites! Woo-hoo!!! Talk about a big sigh of relief from Benjamin and I! Now on to the next hurdle... home inspection!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll say again that I love the "what, Mom? I'm kinda busy here" look on Caroline's face. She's a hoot. And she and Tommy are too cute for words! This is the bathing suit that she picked out, right? :)

<3 M