Wow, this is a new record for the blog. Two posts in one week after going from one kid to two kids. Call Guinness! I don't have any pictures for this update because I'm too tired to walk upstairs and grab my cord to connect the phone to my computer. Yes, I am either that lazy or that worn out. I think it's both. So you'll just have to trust me when I tell you that Caroline is beautiful as ever and Harrison is just all kinds of handsome!
Harrison had his two month check up two days ago and it turns out that he's a big boy. I've had this exact conversation about three times recently:
"Oh my goodness, your baby is adorable! How old is he?"
"Thanks! Almost two months!"
"Oh... wow! I thought he was 5 or 6 months!"
Turns out Harrison is in the 96th percentile for weight and 94th for height. So yeah, he's a very big boy. But he's healthy and happy and adorable and perfect!
Caroline started ballet and fun classes recently like arts and crafts, cooking, numbers, letters, music... did I cover that in the last blog post? IT'S ALL A BLUR, FOLKS. Did I mention that I mailed out his birth announcements this week? I never actually got around to doing announcements for Caroline's birth... oops.
Let's see, what else is new? We may have an epic battle with Toyota on our hands. Turns out that Ben's truck (which is either a 2007 or 2008, I can't remember, and has just over 30,000 miles) is horribly rusted. Like, the frame rust is so bad that you can see through his frame. THROUGH IT. Toyota had their rust expert look at it today and they said that while they acknowledge that there is some rust, they won't call it "rust perforation" so the warranty doesn't apply. Game on. We're ready to fight this. Toyota has had to buy back a lot of their vehicles that have rusted like this. And it's a shame because we've been very loyal to Toyota, but now we're doubting we'll ever purchase a vehicle from them again. We'll see what happens. Hopefully they'll make this right.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment