So I know it's been too long when I can't even remember the last time I posted on the blog... I know you guys understand and I'm so lucky if I have even one of you left visiting this blog. I have a feeling it's going to get better soon because Harrison is actually letting us sleep at night now! Yay!!! We're up to 6 hour stretches now (which I'm hesitant to even type and possibly jinx) so we feel way more human now.
Caroline started ballet class this past week and she absolutely loves it. She's also started fun classes at a local kids' gym like cooking, arts and crafts, letters and numbers, music, etc. She can't wait to go every day!
Benjamin has been busy at work with his new squadron. He's gotten very lucky once again and his new squadron is full of awesome folks. And I'm not kissing up -- none of them (that I know of) know about the blog. They're wonderful people though!
That's the quick and easy update -- more soon, with some pictures!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment