Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick Picture Update

Being a mother of two means that I'm suddenly terrible at updating the blog. I'm sorry! I have, like, no spare time right now. I keep telling myself that as Caroline and Harrison get older, I'll have more time. Don't ruin that fantasy for me -- I know it's just that... a fantasy. At least until they're college aged and probably not even then.

Caroline is potty training and doing super well. We're very proud of her! She loves having a little brother and is always asking to help me with him or hugging and kissing him.

Harrison is growing fast! At just over 5 weeks, he's almost 12lbs. He's a big eater! He's also started smiling lately which makes my days 100% brighter. Nothing like that big gummy smile on my little guy!

In lieu of a better blog entry, please enjoy some pictures from my iPhone. (I don't even have time to bust out the real camera. How sad is that?!)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's five weeks already?!??! Hard to believe! He's very handsome....

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! So precious! And you look amazing, as usual! Hope to talk to you soon!

<3 M