Sunday, August 30, 2009

A quick picture post!

Caroline hiding under her shopping cart cover. (It was fresh out of the dryer!)


She thought this was pretty funny!

We took a few pictures tonight for Benjamin, so I thought I'd post them for everyone!

She's smiling so hard that she's squinting!


So there we are!

Things lately have been going really well. Caroline, Katy and I have been keeping busy, watching LOTS of movies and relaxing. We have survived the first week of deployment and are strongly heading in to week two! We miss Benjamin a lot and look forward to the day he comes home, but we are doing just fine holding down the homefront. We have a busy week ahead of us but that is always welcome because it sure helps the time fly by.

2 comments:

Christine said...

You two are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the picture of you two looking at each other. I'm going to frame it!

Love Mom