Thursday, August 27, 2009

Still missing Benjamin...

but we are doing well! Caroline is a little ray of sunshine and her, Katy and I have been having a lot of fun. We all miss Benjamin dearly but are making the most of our "girl time."

Here's a quick little video I took of Caroline tonight. Check out that awesome mess she managed to make in the background. That's what my living room looks like by the end of the night, without fail. :)



I had my check up with my surgeon on Monday and got to see my incision for the first time. It doesn't look so bad, so far! Fingers crossed that it continues to heal well. I've been able to move around a little bit morebut have learned that I have to take things very easy. When I try to do too much, my body REALLY lets me know and I end up having to spend almost the whole next day in bed! Hopefully taking it easy will help me heal faster and I'll be back to my old self in no time! A girl can hope, right? My sister has been a huge help and Caroline has been so easy-going, so relaxing has been made quite easy.

Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I hope your healing kicks it into high gear! It can't be easy taking care of a toddler by yourself post-surgery!