Sunday, August 16, 2009

A smorgasbord of pictures for ya'll!

Lots of people say that they don't know what function the appendix serves. Apparently, for me, my appendix was the mastermind of my blogging efforts because once it was gone, well, so was my blogging. I will try to make up for that, but if I'm terrible at it, we can all blame my appendix together.

So what has been aiding my recovery? Well, dance parties, courtesy of Caroline. She dances all the time! (I am so proud!) She's still about on par with her dad's dancing abilities but she is getting more skilled and more confident by the day. I think she will surpass him soon! Here she is getting her dance on, even though the picture doesn't do a great job of demonstrating her true abilities:


To be fair, after looking at this picture, I think she actually has surpassed Benjamin in the dance department. Sorry, Benjamin!

When she's not dancing, she's reading. (Seriously, she is a mini-me.)


Always a book in hand!


The are the famous princess pajamas she loves. Or maybe I just love them, I don't know. They are precious though and she seems to love wearing them. And I love looking at her wearing them.

More dancing:
This is how she responded to her dad packing up his deployment boxes. We couldn't figure out if her grand plan was to keep him from packing or convince him to pack her...

Here she is wearing my handband. She absolutely loves this one headband. She'll let us put it on her but prefers to put it on herself and then run around.
Reading with dada is another favorite pastime of hers. She really does love reading!


When she's not dancing or reading or preventing dad from packing, she's putting on her big girl shoes and running around the house.


This is typically what she looks like... headband, onesie and pink and white Nike's. I love that at such a young age, she likes to accessorize.

That's it for the pictures. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll get back on top of updating the blog soon. I only have a few more days left with Ben and I want to take full advantage of them! Thanks for being so patient! (But not you, Mom.) :)

No comments: