Sunday, January 27, 2008

Picture post!

Yay!!! Pictures! I know, finally.

Ok, so here are a couple of pictures of me from today so that you can see what 22 weeks pregnant looks like.





Here are some pictures of our house. I know, it looks like a bomb shelter. But when a typhoon hits, we'll survive, so I guess it's all worth it, right?






Here's the zoomed view from our house:




And here are some random pictures from around Guam: (Also, I'll be adding in some tropical beach pictures later when I remember to take them.)





We have wild pigs here! Who knew?


3 comments:

wee4peters said...

WooHoo!! Pictures, I LOVE them! Please keep them coming. It looks so beautiful there in Guam, especially when it's 30 degrees here in Virginia. I love the belly pics too....:>) YAY for gaining weight and starting to show! It only gets better!

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures!!! You look fabulous and I love your house! I think it's beautiful and very beachy!

Jennifer said...

Oh, you look gorgeous!Adorable little baby bump! And what a place to be stationed. I'm jealous! I miss you!