The ultrasound tech asked if I wanted to know BGG's sex for sure. (He didn't know we had already had an ultrasound to determine that.) I told him we were fairly certain it was a girl but that I'd love confirmation. And whoa, did we get it! At first Baby Girl Geib used her hand to keep us from seeing but then she started kicking around and it became quite obvious that she is, in fact, very much a girl. Thank goodness too because we've already bought most of BGG's stuff... including bedding and clothing with her name embroidered on!
Anyhow, here are the ultrasound pictures from today. (Oh and just a sidenote... I am not posting the pictures of BGG's genitals. They're becoming a little TOO visible and how will we justify being displeased with teenaged BGG posting bikini pics on her myspace if we already posted the goods years and years ago, you know?)
This first ultrasound picture is BGG's side profile. (She's laying on her back with her head at the left side of the picture.) As you can see, she still likes playing with her fingers and sucking her thumb.

Then BGG decided to kick and flip over... so now her head is at the right side of the picture. Profile shots once again. Oh, and she put her hands down finally!

Ok, so these pictures are my FAVORITES! Face pictures! The pictures don't capture it nearly as well as the screen did in person. BGG's face has flesh to it now! She has chubby cheeks, a cute button nose and beautiful, plump little lips! She's a pretty little thing and I'd say that even if she wasn't mine. She really is gorgeous. Oh yes, back to the pictures. The next picture is her face and the last picture is a close up of her nose and lips. (Her nose is at the top right diagonal and her lips/chin are just below to the left diagonal.)

1 comment:
I think I can see hair on her head too Crystal! The fuzziness around her head in the u/s pix usually is hair! This is coming from a Mommy of 2 babies that were born with tons of hair. We couldn't tell with Audrey b/c the u/s machine was not of very good quality (was older and not the best brand) but we can see it on Jax's u/s pix!! She looks GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful face and lips. I ca't wait to see her!
Post a Comment