Things are going well here and I have to say... we're in love with Guam! This may still just be the honeymoon period and a year from now we may look back and laugh, but for now, it's love. :)
Looks like we should have the keys to our house on base by friday. As much as I love the Westin, I'm ready to be "home." And having an address means we can finally have regular internet and phone access! Yay!
We broke the dogs out of quarantine (or they finished their time, whatever) and it's been great to have them back. We really missed them! Bentley seems to love the Westin, particularly their "Heavenly Bed." They gave us a "Heavenly Dog Bed" but Bentley scoffed at it and sleeps on the extra queen bed in our room. He's a ham.
That's really it for now... we have lots to update you all with, but that will have to wait until we have more time and stable access to the outside world!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh please take a picture of the "heavenly dog bed." That is too cute. And even funnier that he's like "what? Oh no..I sleep in real beds."
I was starting to worry about you guys - I'm glad you updated!!
<3 M
I'm so glad everyone made it to Guam okay and that you have base housing. I can't wait to see pictures!
PS-I looked at the Westin's site and the hotel looks wonderful!
Post a Comment