Monday, February 9, 2009

The best age so far!

I have loved every single day I've spent with Caroline -- even the bad food allergy days. But 8 months of age is proving to be the best age of all! Caroline is just so sweet, silly and fun and she expresses those characteristics in a way that she hasn't been able to before. It makes our days together full of smiles and laughter and I'm not taking one minute of it for granted.

Caroline's newest hobby is spreading all of her toys out on the floor. We used to keep a box from her car toy by the TV to block her from accessing the oh-so-interesting electrical cords, but that was only a temporary solution. I ended up finding a great basket to use to block off those cords (although Benjamin will be installing childproof cord hiders this weekend) and it also makes for a convenient place to stack Caroline's toys. She has decided that it is her job every morning to remove each and every toy and she makes sure no square foot goes uncovered. Although today she was content merely pulling the basket over so that everything just fell out instead. That's actually kind of a visual improvement over the normal tornado-like damage.

Those lovely lashes!

She is such a ham!


It's been a while since I've posted some videos, so I thought I'd add some today. The first one is of Caroline "attacking" me. She started doing it today and it's hilarious! She will climb onto her favorite toy of all, MOMMY, and then starts rocking her body back and forth like she's trying to knock me over. It's so cute!



This video is just Caroline and me being silly together. :)


No comments: