Thursday, February 5, 2009

8 months old!

Can you believe that Caroline June is 8 months old now? I know I can't! My goodness, where has the time gone? It really does go by so fast. As I'm typing this, someone's 8 month old little legs are bouncing up a storm in the jumperoo. When her little legs aren't jumping up a storm, they are propelling her across the house and standing up to investigate the magical living room table. You'll see some evidence of that in a minute. But first, here is Caroline showing off her new toy.


At the moment, she needs help maneuvering the toy around but I have a feeling that in no time, she'll be doing it all on her own. And my ankles will WEEP. On to the magical living room table... Who knew it would provide so much entertainment?!



At least she's not too busy to turn around and give mom a smile here and there...

And she even found a solution to her problem of getting stuck!





She's a smart cookie, huh? Oh and on the subject of being smart, I think she and her father have worked out a secret deal. She only seems to poop when daddy's not home. Yeah, total conspiracy between the two of them. I don't know what Benjamin did to bribe Caroline into that deal, but if he insists on getting her a brand new Mercedes when she's 16, he's totally busted.

Our trip to the US isn't that far away anymore and we're getting REALLY excited! It's going to be so nice to be home and enjoying family, food and shopping. You know, civilization? :) I'm getting the warm fuzzies just thinking about it! And hopefully you are too!
Everyone take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow crystal, shes so advanced. such a little smarty. Love her.
Kirsty

Anonymous said...

She's getting cuter & cuter everytime I see her!