Friday, January 30, 2009

Be prepared...

Today you will see something very, very rare. And what is that? Caroline NOT smiling. For real this time.


Ok, well, I didn't say the non-smiling pictures would be first.

Little Miss Sunshine, this morning...

Sweet and happy...


My ray of sunshine in the sunshine.

After all that smiling, Caroline decided to do some playing.

BUTT (haha) she always has to make sure mommy is still watching.

Got to love that Guam sunshine!

Caroline's new thing is pulling herself up using the table. In the beginning, she just knew she could pull stuff off of the table and she enjoyed that. But then she realized that she could actually stand up using the table and since then, she's been a standing machine. Benjamin has yet to see her do it in person.


Getting up to a standing position is easy for Caroline. However, getting down is still a complete mystery to her and this is what happens:

So mommy puts the camera down and rescues her. :)

Bentley is very unimpressed with the fact that he is only in one of today's blog pictures. Very unimpressed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww shes SO cute Crystal I look forward to my Caroline updates!

Sara said...

Wow! I don't think I would even recognize her in her "sad" pics if you hadn't said they were her!! A smile is just part of Caroline!

Lindsey&Baby Daniella said...

Hey cousin Crystal. Miss you Im so sad I missed you when you came down. Well I see how big your little girl is. She is so cute love her smile. well I have put some pics up of Daniella.

xoxo Lindsey & Baby Daniella