Saturday, January 17, 2009

Playtime!

Benjamin and I really enjoy getting on the floor and playing with Caroline now that she's mobile. We try to do spend a good amount of time doing this because it's fun for her (and us!) and burns a lot of energy. We turn on music during playtime, so that's why you always hear it going in the background of the videos.

This is how playtime usually starts... on the floor, showing Caroline a toy like this book.

Not only is Caroline captivated, but so is Bentley. Who knew he had such a passion for reading?

Caroline thinks this is very funny. Not funny enough for her to take her toy out of her mouth though.

Caroline and me on the floor. In my pajamas. Normally, I would never let a picture of me in this um... messy... of a state be publicly posted but Caroline just looks oh-so-cute. Oh and we don't usually decorate with a big, ugly cardboard box in the living room, by the way. It's a box of fun stuff my mom sent from Texas and I've yet to finish going through it.

Playing!

And for your viewing pleasure, a couple of videos. Neither of them are very long!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so adorable!!

mestreen said...

I looooove the army crawl! She's just so cute!