And now, a video only family could love. It's just us, being boring on laundry day. Caroline was crawling around some and well, that's the highlight. You won't get these two minutes of your life back, folks.Monday, January 12, 2009
Fashionistas, shield your eyes!
This is what happens when you let Daddy dress Caroline. Benjamin brought Caroline to me and after the initial laughing until I cried passed, I grabbed my camera. I know, you're probably wondering "Crystal, why would you let your child leave the house like that?" or "Is he wearing a shirt that says 'I caught you a delicious bass'?" And my answer to those questions are I didn't and yes, it does say that, lesson learned. After Caroline and I finished laughing about her outfit, we took off the baby leg warmers. That improved the outfit somewhat and didn't make Daddy feel like a complete fashion failure.
And now, a video only family could love. It's just us, being boring on laundry day. Caroline was crawling around some and well, that's the highlight. You won't get these two minutes of your life back, folks.
And now, a video only family could love. It's just us, being boring on laundry day. Caroline was crawling around some and well, that's the highlight. You won't get these two minutes of your life back, folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bentley looks absolutely enthralled with all the happenings!!
Oh gosh she is long - I didn't realise that until I saw this video.
And well done Caroline! Her crawling is awesome. Shes doing really well.
Kirsty
It was a good 2 minutes!!
Her outfit is sooo cute! She is already a trendsetter!!
Post a Comment