Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We decided to celebrate the new year Guam style... by going to the beach! I thought I'd try to get a few snapshots of Caroline. (Don't forget that clicking makes the pictures larger!)

Caroline and Daddy!

Caroline and Mommy!
Closer up...

If the background looks familiar, it's because this is where my maternity photos were taken.


We had to take pictures quickly because the tide was coming in!

Caroline thought the beach was pretty cool.

She was easily distracted though...


I wish the lighting in this picture hadn't turned out so poor! Oh well!


Someone REALLY likes the beach!


Still hanging at the tide pools, watching out for little crabs.


Another view of pretty Caroline with the water in the background. All of the shots of Caroline on the towel were taken in the same spot. I just moved my position to capture the different backgrounds.

Caroline enjoyed watching Benjamin and I stumble about the corral...

Mommy & Caroline! Wow, motherhood sure has toned my arms!

Daddy and Caroline!

She liked the view from up there!
Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow!
your arms look really good!
Caroline really like the beach and she makes such a cute beach model.
Oh and i love your white dress :]

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I can't get over how darling Caroline's eyelashes are!! She will definitely use them to her advantage on daddy and everyone else!

You all look so good and so happy; happiness that y'all deserve. Stay safe and we'll see you in March.