
This baby never stops smiling! I just love her! :)
We gave Caroline sweet potatoes for the first time tonight. She seemed pretty indifferent. She didn't dislike them but she wasn't excited about them either. Bananas get her excited... she opens her mouth after every spoonful in a perfect little "O" shape like a baby bird. For the sweet potatoes though, she was no baby bird. She did eat the whole bowl though. I think tomorrow we'll go back to the bananas and then try apples on the weekend. (Mashed organic of course!)
Caroline has started banging her toys on other toys. It's loud, but super cute. She's so proud of herself! She loves to make a lot of noise and then look over to me to make sure I'm watching. If I have managed to get out of her line of sight, she gets really mad and will come looking for me. She will crawl several feet, cry for a moment, crawl several more feet, let out a quick sob, crawl a few more feet and then the moment she sees me, she starts crying as loud as she can. Then as soon as I touch her, she is all smiles. What a faker! All of this behavior is totally normal developmentally, and honestly, it's adorable. We've definitely gotten a lot of chuckles out of her lately.
Perhaps leaning towards a future career in journalism, Caroline is obsessed with the printer. Benjamin put it out in the living room because he needed to print a bunch of paperwork and Caroline hasn't left it alone since. She is fascinated by it and intends to beat the living daylights out of it. And she decided to store her pacifier inside of it for safekeeping I suppose.
Benjamin flew his first search and rescue flight as an aircraft commander today! Caroline and I are obviously proud of him. We had a fabulous dinner waiting for him when he walked home through the door. That was just coincidental though... but we're still very proud!
Little Miss Caroline and her permanent smile! Oh and Bentley's legs and the famous printer. Also, a mess of cords that Benjamin needs to sort through... soon!
A row of toys all lined up to amuse Caroline.
Doesn't she have the longest legs and toes? Her feet are so dainty and narrow with such pretty, long little toes. My mother in law assures me that Benjamin's feet were like little bricks with stubs for toes, so I think it's safe to say that Caroline inherited my feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment