Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Life of Caroline!

It's not easy being a baby. Your days are filled with many different activities, such as:

sleeping...
and more sleeping!

Then it's time to play your favorite games, like Kick-The-Docile-Dog-In-The-Face-Repeatedly... bonus points for pooping right now because he really enjoys the aroma. Seriously! Plus Daddy isn't home!

Invent new and not-in-the-manual ways to use your existing toys!

Make sure to do it right next to a piece of furniture to make Mommy really nervous. Watching her leap and dive to make sure you don't fall is a ton, and I mean a TON of fun. :) Turns out those boobies mom's sporting are good for two things... nursing and cushioning carpet dives!

Give mom and her boobies a smile or two to show them that you appreciate their attentiveness.

Next, cruise around in the only car you're going to be sporting until your secret 16th birthday deal with daddy comes through. Mommy's ankles won't mind!

Flash this smile every now and then just for good measure.

Or this one!

Don't forget to rush to Daddy when he gets home! This will butter him up for negotiations later on.

Make sure to smile at him and bat your lashes! This increases your net negotiation gains by at least 25%!
Snuggling on daddy helps a lot too.

Once you're both awake, it's time for negotiations to open again!

"A brand new Corvette, Daddy?! Perfect!" Tomorrow's negotiations? Location of next duty station and first Disney trip." Maybe these two will fill mommy in on what they decide! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA, this is just what I needed to read today, it totally cracked my up. I must say I love her crawling leggings, it's like baby flash dance!

Sara said...

She has quite the babylegs collection! And I can't believe how big she's getting!