Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Almost 3 weeks!

Hope this post finds everyone doing well! Life here in Guam has been really good! We've been keeping pretty busy which is helping time fly by. Can you believe we're already almost 3 weeks into this deployment?

Caroline misses her Dada (as evidenced by the hugs and kisses she gives her Daddy Doll every morning) but has been doing well. She spends her days running, playing, reading, eating and laughing! Oh, and dancing! The child does not stop dancing! She also tolerates me putting bows in her hair every day, so I can't complain.

We watched the movie Mama Mia the other night and Caroline loved it! She paid attention to the whole movie and alternated between dancing and watching the movie like this:

I almost want to watch it again because she enjoyed it so much!

Here she is hamming it up in her high chair. The cover hasn't been washed in, like, a whole two days, so it looks awful. :) She's a messy eater!
Here's Caroline playing outside:




She ran around so long and so hard that when she came inside, she looked like this:

And she smelled like a puppy! I love how she's leaning against the wall in this picture. She was really worn out!
Here's a video of the little dancing queen:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - I loved the video. She has quite the booty shake going on there.

Kirsty

Christine said...

That's too funny! Are you prepping her for So You Think You Can Dance?

Matt said...

Too precious.