The best part of prom were the reactions we got from people about our dresses. Some loved them, some questioned our taste. As a group, it was a ton of fun, but I learned that when you separate from the group, people think you just have REALLY bad taste instead of realizing you are an awesome theme party attendee. I learned that lesson at the Hilton. It was almost embarrassing until I saw myself in the mirror and had a good laugh. Us gals had a grand time out on the town and spent the whole night laughing. Total, there were about 15 of us!
On Sunday, Caroline started feeling pretty terrible, likely due to her shots from a few days before. She was a grouchy little mess but has been on the mend since then. Today was the first day she wasn't too grumpy to play, so it's been a good day. Katy was at a slumber party last night, so little miss grouchy pants and I had a quiet night in. All in all, we had a great weekend but I am still exhausted from it and it's almost Wednesday...
Now on the some pictures:
Caroline and Bentley in the yard
Caroline with her accessories -- a bow in her hair and my bracelet. She loves wearing my jewelry, especially my bracelets. Headbands are a close second favorite. She is such a girly girl!
Here is a picture of us prom gals. From L - R, Tessa, Me, Kristina and Jolene. We started our tacky prom with a fancy dinner and then went out dancing.
And finally, here is a video of Caroline in the yard with her dog:

No comments:
Post a Comment