We've seen some rain, but nothing terrible so far. The storm is supposed to hit us around 10pm our time tonight, which is about 14 hours away. It's just a tropical storm at this point and winds are only at around 40MPH I believe. Just enough to keep things interesting but not be too destructive! And like I said in my previous entry, we are super safe in this cement bunker of a house. :)
I think the real concern at this point is the storm still forming over the Marshall Islands. They think it is going to head our way and that it may be a super typhoon. We'll just see what happens. I am honestly not worried!
Curious to see the infrared radar for Guam? Be our guest! http://www.goes.noaa.gov/guam/guamloops/guamircolor.html
If you don't see a post from me within 24 hours, that means we probably lost power. If it goes, it shouldn't be out for TOO long though and I'll post updates as soon as I can. :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hoping you guys are safe I saw that there had been an earthquake last night creating typhoons for the Samoan islands dont know how close you guys are to those?
-Angie
Post a Comment