Saturday, December 12, 2009

Taking time to smell the flowers!

Today we went to Two Lovers' Point, which is a popular tourist attraction here in Guam. The Point is a huge observational deck built on top of an even more huge cliff that looks down at the ocean. It's absolutely beautiful and I wanted Katy to get a chance to see it before she leaves. (She leaves Tuesday, by the way. I can't believe it!)

Katy and I loved the amazing views, but Caroline loved all of the flowers. She enjoyed smelling them all even though she told us the purple ones were "pew pewy" and did her "stinky feet" wave over them.


Here she is smelling them again just to make sure they are "pew pewy."

More flowers...

She was disappointed that this plant didn't have flowers.

Still smelling!

Here she is checking out the view.

More entertained by my purse than anything else.

The best shot we could get while being blinded by the sun!

Caroline and I. Yep, it really was THAT bright!

Here is a very short yet hilarious video of Caroline leaving the park. She was VERY careful to not bump her head!


All of that sun and flower sniffing wore Caroline out!

Here's a silly shot from the other day.


And the return of scrunchy face!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Kyle LOVES to smell flowers too. He once threw a huge fit outside of a Wal-Mart because he wanted to keep smelling the potted plants they had for sale in front of the store. If I had left it up to him, we would have been there all day!